Monday, September 19, 2016

Poetry--By Dr. Satish Chandra Srivastava--India

surrounded with odds
struggling hard for survival
a salute to zeal
_____________

The woe
of a pigeon
drives me to
deep thinking
how selfishness
rules a human heart.
_____________

thunder passes
tree dances
return to peace
_____________

Dr. Satish Chandra Srivastava, a retired manager admin. from a pharmaceuticals company has keen interest in writing poetry since his college life as it is his passion but due to family liabilities, the passion was suppressed by time constrains. Upon his retirement, he devotes his full time to his passion and writing poetry to fulfill his hidden desire. His poems are much appreciated by fellow poets and has a repute honor among fellow poets. His poem "DREAMS" was published in first E-zine anthology by "POETS DREAMS.”

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear friend Peggy French for your complementary words.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi My dear friend Sylphide,
      I'm glad that these Creations of mine have appealed you.
      Thanks for reading and imparting your words of appreciation.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful words! A talent for creating visions with few words! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you here My dear friend Judy Naulls, I am glad that you like my Creation.
      Thanks for going through and sharing your beautiful words of appreciation.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Shikhar, for reading my Creations and appreciating .

      Delete
  5. Hi Satish,

    I enjoyed reading your poetic verses a lot to think about in these short writes.Thanks for sharing.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,
      I am blessed, you like my Creation. Thanks for reading and imparting your words of appreciation.
      If you wish to go through some of my Creation may visit on my blog
      PoetrySCS.blogspot.in

      Delete
    2. Dear Poet, I admire your talent with the words. Beautiful page!

      Delete
    3. Hi dear Gel Poetry Garden,
      How nice to see you here on my blog.
      Thanks for visiting, going through my Creation and imparting your words of appreciation.
      I'm very greatful to you.

      Delete
  6. Satish my friend the beautiful words that scroll across my life in a time of such joy is and will always be aprriciated. The fillings in your poems touch the heart strings of many you have a true talent my friend. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot My dear friend Jennifer Gilbert,
      It gives me an immense pleasure that my poems give you a soothing effect to you heart. I am really blessed.
      Thanks for going through my Creation and imparting your beautiful words of appreciation.

      Delete